Snag my Blinkie

Total Pageviews

Labels

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Moonlight

I used the beautiful artwork of © Anna Marine for this tag. You can purchase this artwork here at CDO I also used a template from Dee which you can get at Dees' Sign Depot. I used a beautiful kit from Irish Princess Designs due to come out on Sunday, April 27th called "Moonlight". This is a beautiful kit that has 15 papers and 90 elements to play with and it truly magical! You will be able to purchase it at Hania's Design or Mystical Scraps. I used a wonderful FTU animation from Scrappy Bit of Fun for the animation in the lantern..you can get it HERE. The beautiful star galaxy animation tho is a PTU one from Lorraine (from Scrappy Bit of Fun) that she sells under the name of Sophisticat Simone that you can purchase in Animation Pack 17, animation #51 at CDO.



0 comments:

Search

CT Blinkie

My Lovely CT

Blog Archive